No matter how vigilant you are, the risks associated to the physical transfer of money remain very high
Physical transfer of money and other valuables can pose significant risks. Even the best efforts of securing money during transport is not an absolute assurance that no robbery or other unforseen events will occur.
If you are an operator specialized in valuables in transit, the Cash and Valuables in Transit insurance would be an excellent and wise solution to counter the risks. Use an experienced commercially-minded broker to get the quality cover you need. Use our services. We can build tailor made policies around your unique needs and work with major insurance providers to acquire the appropriate cover at competitive quotes.
The insurance is intended for specialized companies, authorized for cash and valuables transportation.
The insurance can provide for the reimbursement, up to the insured amount, of the value of cash and valuables in transit, damaged or lost in specified circumstances, during the transportation, as well during loading, unloading and trans-shipment operations.
The insurance may include:
- cash (banknotes and coins in various currencies)
- securities (shares, bonds, treasury bills, government securities, cards, promissory notes, bills of exchange, warrants, checks, payment orders, certificates of deposit, securities, unused postal / tax stamps, transportation vouchers, tickets for shows, vouchers, etc.)
- envelopes and packages with a declared value
- jewellery, precious metals, precious and semi-precious gems
The insurance may typically cover damages and losses caused by:
- theft by burglary or robbery
- vandalism and sabotage
- vehicle accidents
- strikes and riots
- fire, lightning, explosion
- storm or flooding, landslide and subsidence, natural disasters (earthquakes)
Think how riskier it is to transfer huge amount of money from a location to another one.
Most likely you are aware about your liabilities to your customers for the money and valuable you are handling and transporting. You are entrusted with a great responsibility, so you need an insurance that would cover as wide as your liability with your valued customers.
And of course, nothing else beats the peace of mind that your cash transportation business, and your reputation to customers, are protected.
- Provide you with free and impartial specialist advice concerning risk management and cover options
- Provide you with the right insurance product which best suit your specific needs, helping you to:
- Minimise your exposure to risk
- Save your time and money
- Manage your insurance policies, timely informing you about the relevant aspects
- Manage your claims, provide assistance and representation in front of insurance partners
- Give you peace of mind that you are protected for things that matter to you
- Our services are based on technical expertise and robust business knowledge, underpinned by complete understanding of your specific needs
- We have access to a large range of insurance providers allowing us to offer bespoke insurance solutions with the best value for you – both in terms of cover and price
- For highly specialized insurance products and / or better premiums we have access to international markets through Lloyd’s syndicates / brokers or first class insurers and reinsurers
- We think holistic and act responsible. We believe that respect and integrity are vital to building and maintaining trust and good long term relationships