Protect your home against natural disasters
To protect your house, the first step you need to do is to acquire a mandatory home insurance.
The insurance protects you against earthquakes, floods and landslides.
Depending on the type of the house you want to insure, there are two coverage limits:
- Type A house: construction with reinforced concrete, metal or wood structure or with external walls of stone, burnt brick, wood or any other materials resulting from heat and / or chemical treatment. In this case the insured amount is of EUR 20,000.
- Type B house: exterior wall construction made from unburned brick or any other materials not subjected to heat and/or chemical treatment. In this case, the insured amount is of EUR 10,000.
The validity period of the mandatory insurance policy is of 12 months.
- Provide you with free and impartial specialist advice concerning risk management and cover options
- Provide you with the right insurance product which best suit your specific needs, helping you to:
- Minimise your exposure to risk
- Save your time and money
- Manage your insurance policies, timely informing you about the relevant aspects
- Manage your claims, provide assistance and representation in front of insurance partners
- Give you peace of mind that you are protected for things that matter to you
- Our services are based on technical expertise and robust business knowledge, underpinned by complete understanding of your specific needs
- We have access to a large range of insurance providers allowing us to offer bespoke insurance solutions with the best value for you – both in terms of cover and price
- We think holistic and act responsible. We believe that respect and integrity are vital to building and maintaining trust and good long term relationships