Protect your home against natural disasters

To protect your house, the first step you need to do is to acquire a mandatory home insurance.

The insurance protects you against earthquakes, floods and landslides.

Depending on the type of the house you want to insure, there are two coverage limits:

  • Type A house: construction with reinforced concrete, metal or wood structure or with external walls of stone, burnt brick, wood or any other materials resulting from heat and / or chemical treatment. In this case the insured amount is of EUR 20,000.
  • Type B house: exterior wall construction made from unburned brick or any other materials not subjected to heat and/or chemical treatment. In this case, the insured amount is of EUR 10,000.

The validity period of the mandatory insurance policy is of 12 months.

  • Provide you with free and impartial specialist advice concerning risk management and cover options
  • Provide you with the right insurance product which best suit your specific needs, helping you to:
    • Minimise your exposure to risk
    • Save your time and money
  • Manage your insurance policies, timely informing you about the relevant aspects
  • Manage your claims, provide assistance and representation in front of insurance partners
  • Give you peace of mind that you are protected for things that matter to you
  • Our services are based on technical expertise and robust business knowledge, underpinned by complete understanding of your specific needs
  • We have access to a large range of insurance providers allowing us to offer bespoke insurance solutions with the best value for you – both in terms of cover and price
  • We think holistic and act responsible. We believe that respect and integrity are vital to building and maintaining trust and good long term relationships

I want to be contacted

    Natural personLegal person

    Download the product sheet

    Find more informations about this product.