Most businesses can not run without electronic equipment, and any loss or damage to it will have a severe impact on the business
Technology has dramatically changed the way business is done.
Information, data analytics, electronic equipment is a vital component in giving you the competitive edge in business. Just imagine the consequences if anything happened to that data, or your computers and other electronic equipment were irreparably destroyed.
Electronic Equipment Insurance is the safeguard you need to cover the assets so vital to keeping your business functioning smoothly.
Use an experienced broker to get the quality cover you need. Use our services.
We can build tailor made policies around your unique needs and work with major insurance providers to acquire the appropriate cover at competitive quotes.
The insurance provides protection on an “all risks” basis, covering sudden and unforseen loss or damage which physically affect the insured equipment such as electronic data processing and office equipment, communication and radio equipment, broadcast and television equipment and other electronic equipment (e.g. alarm systems, medical equipment).
The insurance covers losses and damages caused by:
- Short circuit, overvoltage
- Fire, lighting, explosion, earthquake, flood and other natural peril
- Theft, vandalism
- Human error, improper handling
- Other risks not specifically excluded
The insurance covers the replacement value of the insured equipment with a new one, identical or of same type, with similar configuration, structure and quality. The insurance may also cover the costs for data recovery.
In the context of general digitalisation trends, the electronic equipment insurance has become an increasingly important policy for any business. Think what would you do if your business’s computer systems or other electronic equipment will be damaged or broke down? The insurance is designed to help minimise this risk to your business, allowing you to smoothly run the business.
- Provide you with free and impartial specialist advice concerning risk management and cover options
- Provide you with the right insurance product which best suit your specific needs, helping you to:
- Minimise your exposure to risk
- Save your time and money
- Manage your insurance policies, timely informing you about the relevant aspects
- Manage your claims, provide assistance and representation in front of insurance partners
- Give you peace of mind that you are protected for things that matter to you
- Our services are based on technical expertise and robust business knowledge, underpinned by complete understanding of your specific needs
- We have access to a large range of insurance providers allowing us to offer bespoke insurance solutions with the best value for you – both in terms of cover and price
- For highly specialized insurance products and / or better premiums we have access to international markets through Lloyd’s syndicates / brokers or first class insurers and reinsurers
- We think holistic and act responsible. We believe that respect and integrity are vital to building and maintaining trust and good long term relationships