Constructors, by nature of their work, are facing multiple risks that can financially cripple a project.
Construction projects can be complicated undertakings, and if problems were to arise before the project is completed, things can become difficult to manage.
Imagine if you were near the completion of a project and the building was to suffer irreparable damage and you had to start over. The cost could be huge. You can help protect against these ever-present threats by purchasing Contractors’ All Risks insurance.
This insurance provides cover for risks on work that is underway on a construction site. For instance, if work that’s in progress is damaged as a result of a fire, flood, storm, vandalism or theft, then this cover can help to pay to repair or redo that work.
Use an experienced broker to get the quality cover you need. Use our services. We can build tailor made policies around your unique needs and work with major insurance providers to acquire the appropriate cover at competitive quotes.
Contractors All Risk insurance offers one of the most comprehensive methods for protecting physical works, temporary buildings, materials, tools and equipment that you may be using on your construction site.
The insurance typically includes cover for the contract work undertaken and provides protection for the building works itself, whether completed or in progress. The insurance also provide cover for temporary buildings such as huts and storage areas.
The insurance provides cover against the theft, loss or damage of your tools and equipment, including those which have been hired in for use on the site. The insurance also covers legal liability for injury to third parties or damage to third party property.
Although construction works are likely to vary from one project to another, they share a common threat which is the risk of theft, loss, or damage to tools, equipment and materials you own and use. Not only are all of these expensive to buy and replace, but they are essential to you being able to do the job. Without them, you are likely to be unable to fulfil your obligation to complete the contract in the required time which could in turn result in further financial costs being incurred by you.
The risks may be many and varied – ranging from fire, floods, storms, malicious damage, vandalism and theft. Contractors all risk insurance is designed to protect you against all such risks, covering in the same time the legal liability to third parties. Weigh up the risks and think if having a contractors all risk insurance policy in place would be beneficial for your business.
- Provide you with free and impartial specialist advice concerning risk management and cover options
- Provide you with the right insurance product which best suit your specific needs, helping you to:
- Minimise your exposure to risk
- Save your time and money
- Manage your insurance policies, timely informing you about the relevant aspects
- Manage your claims, provide assistance and representation in front of insurance partners
- Give you peace of mind that you are protected for things that matter to you
- Our services are based on technical expertise and robust business knowledge, underpinned by complete understanding of your specific needs
- We have access to a large range of insurance providers allowing us to offer bespoke insurance solutions with the best value for you – both in terms of cover and price
- For highly specialized insurance products and / or better premiums we have access to international markets through Lloyd’s syndicates / brokers or first class insurers and reinsurers
- We think holistic and act responsible. We believe that respect and integrity are vital to building and maintaining trust and good long term relationships