Construction projects are technically high complex and present a large variety of risks
In the course of execution of a project for erection of machinery, plant and metallic structure of any kind, many risk events could occur resulting in serious loss or damage, as well as additional liabilities could arise in respect of third party claims for property damage or bodily injuries.
Erection All Risks insurance provides broad coverage during assembling, erection and testing/ commissioning of new machinery, plant and steel structures, involving little civil engineering work.
Use an experienced broker to get the quality cover you need. Use our services. We can build tailor made policies around your unique needs and work with major insurance providers to acquire the appropriate cover at competitive quotes.
This insurance covers all types of risks involved in the erection of machinery, plant and steel structures of any kind. In addition, the insurance offers protection against the third-party claims in respect of property damage or bodily-injury arising in connection with the execution of an erection project.
Construction works can face delays and unforeseen challenges that can severely impact the entire construction and erection project. As there is always the potential that something adverse can occur, you should be prepared for the risks involved by such a project. Standstills and the temporary suspension of work on any project can lead to serious economical losses.
The EAR insurance provides the coverage you need against financial losses arising from physical damages or civil liabilities during an erection project.
- Provide you with free and impartial specialist advice concerning risk management and cover options
- Provide you with the right insurance product which best suit your specific needs, helping you to:
- Minimise your exposure to risk
- Save your time and money
- Manage your insurance policies, timely informing you about the relevant aspects
- Manage your claims, provide assistance and representation in front of insurance partners
- Give you peace of mind that you are protected for things that matter to you
- Our services are based on technical expertise and robust business knowledge, underpinned by complete understanding of your specific needs
- We have access to a large range of insurance providers allowing us to offer bespoke insurance solutions with the best value for you – both in terms of cover and price
- For highly specialized insurance products and / or better premiums we have access to international markets through Lloyd’s syndicates / brokers or first class insurers and reinsurers
- We think holistic and act responsible. We believe that respect and integrity are vital to building and maintaining trust and good long term relationships