Rail operators face numerous risks in their day-to-day operations. Each operator has unique insurance needs that demand specialized coverages
The railroad industry is a dynamic and complex one. The risks involved in ownership and operation of rail rolling stock require highly specialized insurance solutions.
Our customers already know that good preparation and planning are essential for their business. This is reflected in the way they are managing risks, as well as in the robustness of their insurance programs.
While major railway incidents are thankfully few and far between, they may present significant disruption and reputation risks to your business, coming with a severe financial impact. Other small incidents or natural causes may also produce serious damages to the rolling stock that you own or operate.
Partnering with us brings peace of mind that your business is in right hands. We invest time to understand your business and deal with major insurers which are familiar with this type of insurances. Together, we build tailored solutions that align with the unique needs of your business.
The insurance covers damages produced on railway rolling stock such as: locomotives, passenger wagons, freight wagons, including tank or mail wagons, and railway intervention / repair equipment.
The railway rolling stock insurance covers:
- Damage caused by a train accident, collision or derailment.
- Damage caused by a fire or explosion on a railway vehicle.
- Damage caused by natural phenomena or natural disasters
- Damage from unlawful activities (theft, robbery) by a third person
The risks may be many and varied – ranging from train accidents, fire, floods, storms and theft. The insurance may be designed to protect you against all such risks.
Weigh up the risks, the losses arising from the interruption of your business and the costs required for repairs or replacements, and think if having an insurance policy in place for the rolling stock you operate would be beneficial for your business.
- Provide you with free and impartial specialist advice concerning risk management and cover options
- Provide you with the right insurance product which best suit your specific needs, helping you to:
- Minimise your exposure to risk
- Save your time and money
- Manage your insurance policies, timely informing you about the relevant aspects
- Manage your claims, provide assistance and representation in front of insurance partners
- Give you peace of mind that you are protected for things that matter to you
- Our services are based on technical expertise and robust business knowledge, underpinned by complete understanding of your specific needs
- We have access to a large range of insurance providers allowing us to offer bespoke insurance solutions with the best value for you – both in terms of cover and price
- For highly specialized insurance products and / or better premiums we have access to international markets through Lloyd’s syndicates / brokers or first class insurers and reinsurers
- We think holistic and act responsible. We believe that respect and integrity are vital to building and maintaining trust and good long term relationships