Ensure the machinery essential for your business is properly covered
When equipment and machinery is the backbone of your business, you need to ensure they remain functional. Your reputation and equipment may provide you with a constant stream of construction contracts, but how would you fulfil them should your machinery get stolen or suffer a severe damage? It only takes one unexpected event to hold up your projects.
Whether you own the machinery or you regularly hire in, with the CPM Insurance you can cover them all, minimising a potential negative impact and allowing business operations to continue as normal.
Use an experienced broker to get the quality cover you need. Use our services. We can build tailor made policies around your unique needs and work with major insurance providers to acquire the appropriate cover at competitive quotes.
The insurance provides coverage for the plant and machinery used by contractors at construction sites, against losses or damages from any causes, in a manner requiring repair or replacement of the insured equipment. It covers the insured items which are at work or at rest, or in the course of cleaning, overhauling or re-erection.
The insurance provides protection on ‘all risks’ basis, covering a large variety of risks:
- inappropriate operation due to lack of skills or negligence
- natural phenomena such as storm, floods, landslides, earthquakes, etc.
- fire, lightning and explosion
- theft by burglary and damages to the machine as a result of theft or robbery
- collisions, rollover, derailments,
- other risks, not specifically excluded
The insured value equal to the cost of replacement of the same kind and capacity.
Whether the plant is owned by you or being hired in, repairing or replacing damaged or stolen machinery can be very expensive and delay work projects further. It is vital to ensure you have this type of cover to protect yourself against potential financial losses arising from damages to the plant and machinery used by your business.
- Provide you with free and impartial specialist advice concerning risk management and cover options
- Provide you with the right insurance product which best suit your specific needs, helping you to:
- Minimise your exposure to risk
- Save your time and money
- Manage your insurance policies, timely informing you about the relevant aspects
- Manage your claims, provide assistance and representation in front of insurance partners
- Give you peace of mind that you are protected for things that matter to you
- Our services are based on technical expertise and robust business knowledge, underpinned by complete understanding of your specific needs
- We have access to a large range of insurance providers allowing us to offer bespoke insurance solutions with the best value for you – both in terms of cover and price
- For highly specialized insurance products and / or better premiums we have access to international markets through Lloyd’s syndicates / brokers or first class insurers and reinsurers
- We think holistic and act responsible. We believe that respect and integrity are vital to building and maintaining trust and good long term relationships