While you hope for calm waters and sunny skies, be prepared to navigate through risks.
Our clients know that good preparation and planning are essential for their business. Any insurance is designed to cover risks in the event of unfortunate incidents. When it comes to maritime operations, the risks are high and complex. These include risk of losing cargo, damages to ships, risks related to seafarers, as well as a large variety of liabilities towards third parties.
The domain of marine insurances is very wide, risks involved in maritime operations requiring highly specilized insurance solutions. Depending on your specific needs and requirements, whether you are a ship owner, a transporter, a ship builder, a crewing agent or a terminal operator, we can help you find the marine insurance which best suits to your business.
Partnering with us brings peace of mind that your business is in right hands. We invest time to understand your business and deal with major insurers which are familiar with this type of insurances. Together, we build tailored solutions that align with the unique needs of your business. Whether you are looking for traditional marine insurance or inland marine insurance, use our services to get the quality cover you need, at competitive quotes.
Hull & Machinery Marine Insurance
The marine hull insurance covers damage or physical loss to your vessel, its engines and machinery. It covers loss by fire, explosion, lighting, theft, jettison, collisions, piracy, third party liability and many more perils. The marine hull policy is highly customizable. It can cover vessels on the sea, within rivers or operating in ports. The insurance can be easily tailored to sport and leisure watercrafts (yachts, sailboats, motor boats).
We can help you get the appropriate marine hull insurance giving you the peace of mind that things important to you or to your business are adequately protected.
Protection & Indemnity Insurance
Protection and Indemnity Insurance (P&I) protects ship-owners and ship operators from the maritime liability risks associated with owning and operating a vessel. It is one of the key coverages of maritime operations, alongside hull coverage and cargo coverage.
Vessel owners and operators are exposed to a variety of unique third-party liabilities that could result in costly claims and lawsuits. The physical threat that vessels can pose to other ships on the water, the dangers of carrying crew and passengers on board, and other potential damages for which the vessel may be responsible, makes P&I Insurance an essential element for any coverage plan against the maritime perils.
This marine insurance covers liabilities resulting from injury or death, as well as the loss or damage to property of a third party. The main risks covered are liabilities and costs for:
- Loss of life, injury and illness of crew, passengers and other persons
- Crew repatriation and substitution
- Cargo loss, shortage or damage
- Damage to docks and other fixed and floating objects / facilities
- Damage to property on board the insured vessel
- Wreck removal and vessel diversion expenses
We can help you get the best coverage for the liabilities arising out of owning and operating your vessels. We can do this at very competitive quotes, sourcing from major insurance partners, specialized in this kind of insurances.
Ship Builder’s Liability Insurance
Builder’s Liability insurance policy is designed to cover a vessel and related property and materials from the start of construction through the final delivery to the customer. We can help you get the best coverage against physical loss or damage to the vessel during construction, including sea trials and delivery.
Ship Repairer’s Liability Insurance
Ship repairers are responsible for ships and equipment in their care, custody and control, as well as damage to third party property and personal injury, arising in the course of their operations. Ship repairer’s liability insurance provides cover for legal liability that arises in the course of a ship repair business.
We can help you get the quality cover you need for losses and damages caused to vessels under your care and control, as well as to the cargo on that vessels. In addition, we will make sure that your insurance covers damages and injuries caused to third parties.
Terminal Operator’s Liability Insurance
This type of insurance shields the liability of the port operators, covering damages caused to harbour facilities, handling equipment, ships, as well as to cargo. The insurance may also cover the costs for wrecks removal, cleaning costs and losses in case of interruption of port activity.
Through our specialized insurance and reinsurance partners we can help you get the best coverage for the liabilities arising out of your business and we will do this at very competitive quotes.
This insurance can only be concluded by the crewing shipping agents, Romanian legal entities or Romanian subsidiaries of foreign companies. The insurance covers the risk of non-payment of the salaries of Romanian seafarers as well as the repatriation cost.
- Provide you with free and impartial specialist advice concerning risk management and cover options
- Provide you with the right insurance product which best suit your specific needs, helping you to:
- Minimise your exposure to risk
- Save your time and money
- Manage your insurance policies, timely informing you about the relevant aspects
- Manage your claims, provide assistance and representation in front of insurance partners
- Give you peace of mind that you are protected for things that matter to you
- Our services are based on technical expertise and robust business knowledge, underpinned by complete understanding of your specific needs
- We have access to a large range of insurance providers allowing us to offer bespoke insurance solutions with the best value for you – both in terms of cover and price
- For highly specialized insurance products and / or better premiums we have access to international markets through Lloyd’s syndicates / brokers or first class insurers and reinsurers
- We think holistic and act responsible. We believe that respect and integrity are vital to building and maintaining trust and good long term relationships